Monsoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsoon is an EMS guild. We're lvl 100+, active, legit and nice people!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3 Word Story

Go down 
+6
ThaLicker
MrFuzzums
D3xlessnin
Myriad
Dimike
Mod
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

The 3 Word Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:32

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:33

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:55

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:55

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would
Back to top Go down
MrFuzzums
Noob
Noob
MrFuzzums

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:57

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:59

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 09:59

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow but I found
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 11:40

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the
Back to top Go down
MrFuzzums
Noob
Noob
MrFuzzums

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 12:12

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 12:15

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 23:35

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 02:35

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 07:08

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 09:36

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 09:40

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese
Back to top Go down
Dimike
Mapler
Mapler
Dimike

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 09:45

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon
Back to top Go down
http://monsoonftw.heavenforum.com
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:00

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:02

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:03

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:04

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:05

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:06

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:07

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:07

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long
Back to top Go down
Dimike
Mapler
Mapler
Dimike

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:08

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he
Back to top Go down
http://monsoonftw.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3 Word Story
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monsoon :: Forum :: Chat Spot-
Jump to: