Monsoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsoon is an EMS guild. We're lvl 100+, active, legit and nice people!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3 Word Story

Go down 
+6
ThaLicker
MrFuzzums
D3xlessnin
Myriad
Dimike
Mod
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 23:16

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He
Back to top Go down
Lurker64
Noob
Noob
Lurker64

PostSubject: Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03 2010, 04:46

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabed a stick
Back to top Go down
http://lurker64.co.cc
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 21 2010, 06:10

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked the
Back to top Go down
Lurker64
Noob
Noob
Lurker64

PostSubject: 3 word story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26 2010, 22:43

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of
Back to top Go down
http://lurker64.co.cc
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 30 2010, 08:20

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed
Back to top Go down
sparki
Noob
Noob
sparki

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03 2010, 02:01

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are
Back to top Go down
http://www.hosnjak.com
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03 2010, 02:17

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04 2010, 07:56

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He
Back to top Go down
sparki
Noob
Noob
sparki

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyTue May 04 2010, 08:55

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He stopped alright but
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 00:08

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He stopped alright but a strange feeling
Back to top Go down
sparki
Noob
Noob
sparki

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 09:26

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He stopped alright but a strange feeling as if a
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 26 2010, 23:28

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He stopped alright but a strange feeling as if a giant spaceship was
Back to top Go down
sparki
Noob
Noob
sparki

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 27 2010, 07:21

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He stopped alright but a strange feeling as if a giant spaceship was slowly gliding trough
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 10:50

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd. Well now it seemed like something fun to do a strange thing. When I looked I saw a retard running into a fat tree so I ran over to him to help him but instead I found chocolate. While all this was was happening. I saw a zombie, he was walking and farting. Suddenly, I fainted from the gas, which had a bad aftertaste of rotten cheese. I decided, to punch the retard in the mouth. He grabbed a stick and poked them balls of mine. I screamed: "Hey these are mine stop it or else!" He stopped alright but a strange feeling as if a giant spaceship was slowly gliding through the times of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3 Word Story
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monsoon :: Forum :: Chat Spot-
Jump to: