Monsoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsoon is an EMS guild. We're lvl 100+, active, legit and nice people!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3 Word Story

Go down 
+6
ThaLicker
MrFuzzums
D3xlessnin
Myriad
Dimike
Mod
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:09

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry.
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:10

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:11

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:11

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I just cannot
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:13

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:16

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later,
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:18

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:18

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:20

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:21

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:22

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:24

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:25

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:26

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:27

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:29

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:30

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:30

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:31

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly!
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:32

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:32

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:33

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me
Back to top Go down
TinkerCleric
Noob
Noob
TinkerCleric

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:41

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09 2010, 10:43

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but, I was stalked. Terrified, I crept into my house hoping I would find a rainbow to eat. Instead I saw the invisible pink unicorn and the mushroom fighting over the picture of me, so I called for a taxi with extra cheese and some bacon. To my great dissapointment the bacon was far too crispy and brown. I started to poke the driver in the eye with my long finger. So he began to cry. Please oh please, touch me now I cannot wait to feel your very tiny little teddybear!! Moments later, my phone rang just as we began to feel a bit safer with being naughty his mother lept but came nowhere near to reaching her son's pleasure so she took a large wooden plank and started beating me thoroughly! As if it were only made to make me roll around all muddy and wierd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3 Word Story
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monsoon :: Forum :: Chat Spot-
Jump to: