Monsoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsoon is an EMS guild. We're lvl 100+, active, legit and nice people!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3 Word Story

Go down 
+6
ThaLicker
MrFuzzums
D3xlessnin
Myriad
Dimike
Mod
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mod
Noob
Noob
Mod

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyFri Mar 05 2010, 13:49

This is a forum game where you tell a story, but each poster can only post 3 words, Ill go first;

One fine Day

Last edited by Mod on Sat Mar 06 2010, 01:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimike
Mapler
Mapler
Dimike

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyFri Mar 05 2010, 23:23

I was going
Back to top Go down
http://monsoonftw.heavenforum.com
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySat Mar 06 2010, 04:45

to an exciting
Back to top Go down
Mod
Noob
Noob
Mod

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySat Mar 06 2010, 06:50

One fine day I was going to an exciting Fancy Dress Party
Back to top Go down
Dimike
Mapler
Mapler
Dimike

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySat Mar 06 2010, 07:05

One fine day I was going to an exciting Fancy Dress Party And I Had
Back to top Go down
http://monsoonftw.heavenforum.com
Mod
Noob
Noob
Mod

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySat Mar 06 2010, 07:08

One fine day I was going to an exciting Fancy Dress Party And I Had No Clothes on
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 01:31

One fine day I was going to an exciting Fancy Dress Party And I Had No Clothes on I decided to
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 09:24

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my
Back to top Go down
MrFuzzums
Noob
Noob
MrFuzzums

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 10:58

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 10:59

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 05:45

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 05:50

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by...
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:01

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:03

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said:
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:23

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun"
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:43

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted;
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:46

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; TAKE IT ALL,
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:47

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.."
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:49

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode,
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 06:50

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode" With that, the
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 07:09

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 07:10

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 07:13

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning
Back to top Go down
Myriad
Myriad

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 07:35

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved
Back to top Go down
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 07:40

One fine day I was going to an exciting fancy dress party and I had no clothes on, I decided to reach for my muffin shaped plushie, suddenly realising that my boobs were being poked by a very large mushroom who said "got milk hun?". Shocked, I shouted; "TAKE IT ALL, but... be gentle.. they might explode". With that, the mushroom started sucking, I felt dirty but started moaning. Disgusted, I moved to Manchester but
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 3 Word Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3 Word Story   The 3 Word Story Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3 Word Story
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monsoon :: Forum :: Chat Spot-
Jump to: