Monsoon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monsoon is an EMS guild. We're lvl 100+, active, legit and nice people!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do during server downtime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

What to do during server downtime Empty
PostSubject: What to do during server downtime   What to do during server downtime EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 04:17

As you all know, (at least I hope so), the Europe MapleStory server is down for THIRTYSIX hours, starting 4 am Tuesday (30th of Mars). This is because EMS are moving stuff. So, here's a list of things you can do while the server is down. I'll be happy to hear your own suggestions too. Bring it on! ^^

LIST!

1: Well, first of all, the pc is every person ranging from 12-25's life these days. So chatting isn't bad. Or you could watch movies or TV series online, or play some other game. I'm sure there are plenty... ??? You could also hang in our fabulous forum. Smile

2: Find something totally pointless to do. For example, throw a ball to the ground, let it bounce off against a wall and then return to you. This is something that could have you slightly entertained for hours.

3: Play a console through your TV. As we all know, nothing is even almost as fun as being with the Monsoon guild online. But now that we have to, you could let your aggresions out and play a violent game in Single Player mode. That way, you don't have to explode from anger when you get owned by other players (like I always do online).

4: Be with your family or friends. Now that spring has reached us (I hope it has reached you all), you can welcome it by going crazy in your town/city. Vandalize, be in peoples way, or just enjoy the lovely sweet air that isn't too hot or too cold.

5:Sleep. The people that think they know everything (the so called adults) say we teenagers get too little sleep these days. So why not take the time to get a few hours extra each day?

6: The number six in Swedish is sex. And... sex is always nice. If you can get it...

7: Do your homework properly. This is something that is firstly directed back at me. Short to say, I do less than 5% of all my homework. But I've got a test tomorrow, plus my mom is going crazy about a swedish homework that I haven't done...

8: Do sports. If you like it, get some friends or family and go to a soccer field or something... Exersice gets you tired, so after that you can both feel that you've been nice to your body and sleep.

This is all I have the energy to think about. Lemme hear your ideas peeps!
Back to top Go down
D3xlessnin
Mapler
Mapler
D3xlessnin

PostSubject: Re: What to do during server downtime   What to do during server downtime EmptyTue Mar 30 2010, 04:19

1,2,3,4,6 yes

jocolor
-Nin-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
ThaLicker
Top Poster
Top Poster
ThaLicker

PostSubject: Re: What to do during server downtime   What to do during server downtime EmptyWed Mar 31 2010, 02:32

Alright. Now I'm going crazy. I have no idea of what to do!
Back to top Go down
Elliot
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: What to do during server downtime   What to do during server downtime EmptyWed May 05 2010, 22:40

6, watch p0rn and wank. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do during server downtime   What to do during server downtime Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do during server downtime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monsoon :: Forum :: Chat Spot-
Jump to: